Diver Stress & Rescue
DIVER STRESS & RESCUE CERTIFICATION
Continuing Education - Specialty Training 2012:
Stress is a major contributor to rescue situations and diving accidents... Improve your diving confidence and enjoyment by learning to recognise conditions that can lead to potential problems and how to safely handle these situations with specialised safety procedures.
Master the skills of:
- Identifying and preventing the causes of diver stress
- Detecting and dealing with diving related stress in yourself and your buddy
- Accident management procedures
- Rescue skills that assist the victim while protecting your own safety
- Simple and effective search patterns
- Dealing with situations that complicate rescues
DIVER STRESS & RESCUE Course Information:
PRE-REQUISITES: Open Water Diver Cert., 24 Logged dives, 1st Aid Cert. (Also available at the Dive Centre)
INCLUSIONS: SSI Course Manual & DVD, SSI Course DVD, 2 Theory Sessions, 4 Open Water Training Dives, SSI Specialty Diver Cert. Card
EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS: Scuba Equipment (available for hire)
LOCATION: Sydney coastal waters
NEXT COURSE DATE: Contact the Dive Centre on 9570 4222.
Complete your Stress & Rescue Diver Certification, four Specialty Courses and log a total of 50 dives to become a Master Diver.
Your Diver Stress & Rescue Specialty Training is a pre-requisite to Master Diver, Extended Range, Dive Control Specialist and all Instructor Level Certifications!