Enriched Air Nitrox
ENRICHED AIR NITROX CERTIFICATION
Continuing Education - Specialty Training 2012:
Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox (EAN) provides two main benefits: INCREASED bottom time using Nitrox Tables and DECREASED risk of Decompression Sickness when using Recreation Diving Tables. And now, with the use of SSI's special Nitrox Tables, complex calculations are easy and difficult formulas are eliminated!
In this Specialty Course you'll experience:
- The physics & physiology of breathing Nitrox
- How to analyse Nitrox Cylinders
- Planning Nitrox Dives
- Using Nitrox Dive Computers
- Managing exposure to Nitrogen and Oxygen
- EAN32 and EAN36 Nitrox mixes (and other mixes up to EAN40)
- "O2 Clean" and "O2 Service Rated" equipment
Equipment Information includes:
- Oxygen Analysers
- Nitrox Scuba Cylinders
- Nitrox Regulators and Alternate Air Source
- Nitrox Dive Computers (& Gas "Switching")
- Nitrox Dive Tables
ENRICHED AIR NITROX Course Information:
PRE-REQUISITES: Open Water Diver Certification, 20 Logged dives
INCLUSIONS: SSI Course Manual & DVD, Theory Session, 2 Open Water Training Dives, SSI Specialty Cert. Card, 2 Nitrox Air Fills/Nitrox Loan Cylinders
EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS: Scuba Equipment (available for hire)
LOCATION: Sydney coastal waters
NEXT COURSE DATE: Contact the Dive Centre on 02 9570 4222
Complete this and three other Specialty Courses to earn your Advanced Diver Certification.
Complete your Advanced Diver and Stress & Rescue Diver Certifications, plus log a total of 50 dives to earn your Master Diver Certification.
Your Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty Training is a pre-requisite to all Extended Range Diving Certifications!