Search & Recovery
SEARCH & RECOVERY CERTIFICATION
Continuing Education - Specialty Training 2012:Training in Search and Recovery will help you master special scuba skills while providing in-depth information on the necessary equipment, techniques and procedures required to correctly execute a recreational search and recovery operation.
Acquire valuable information including:
- How to evaluate a potential search site
- Mental and physical factors involved in a search and recovery operation
- Equipment needed for the various types of search and recoveries
- Personnel and team requirements and responsibilities
- Communication techniques used in search and recovery dives
- Defining the recovery site
- Search patterns and techniques
- Recovery equipment and equipment techniques
SEARCH & RECOVERY Course Information:
PRE-REQUISITES: Open Water Diver
INCLUSIONS: SSI Course Manual & DVD, Theory Session, Open Water Training Dives, SSI Specialty Diver Cert. Card
EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS: Scuba Equipment (available for hire), Dive Computer (available for hire), Primary Underwater Torch (available for hire), Lift Bag and Reel, Dive Slate, Dive Knife, Safety Whistle
LOCATION: Sydney coastal waters
NEXT COURSE START DATE: Contact the Dive Centre on 9570 4222.
Complete this and three other Specialty Courses to earn your Advanced Diver Certification.
Complete your Advanced Diver and Stress & Rescue Certifications, plus log a total of 50 dives to earn your Master Diver Certification!