Continuing Education - Extended Range Training 2011:
XTREME, Technical Training in 4 Steps...
Today's underwater explorers are taking advantage of the latest technological advances in equipment, diving procedures and training to extend their range underwater. With the use of sophisticated dive planning software and breathing combinations of Air, Nitriox, Trimix and Oxygen, it's now possible to safely reach beyond the traditional depth and time limits.
Venture into the realm of Technical Diving and explore wrecks, deep reefs and cave systems that were once considered inaccessible.
STEP 2: 'DECOMPRESSION'
DECOMPRESSION PROCEDURES Certification Course...
Focussing on the skills and procedures required to plan and execute dives that require staged decompression stops.
- Air or epitomised nitrox as back gas
- Nitrox with an O2 percentage up to 50% for decompression
- Explore decompression planning software
- Prepare primary, contingency and bailout dive plans
- Learn to evaluate dive conditions and anticipate potential problems
- Apply appropriate diving techniques to achieve dive objectives
PRE-REQUISITES: Technical Foundations
PRICE: $400 (Doesn't include Hire Equipment or Boat Charter Fees)
NEXT COURSE START DATE: Contact the Dive Centre on 9570 4222 for information.